The Girls Baseball Tournament

On Monday October 20th 2008 some of the girls went to a baseball tournament a local park. We got there around 8:45a.m, and we were a little lost getting there but we got there on time.  We played 3 games that day.  The first game was at 9:40a.m and the first game we lost  6 to 10. Before we played the second game, we had lunch and we also had time to practice with our team a while. this wasn’t a good idea because while we practiced most of the girls got hurt, like me.  I got hit by a bat on my leg and my chin and a ball hit me on my other leg. And it hurt a lot especially my chin . . .by my own team! We won the second game 11 to 4 and we went on to the finals.  At the final game we lost very badly because the other team hit the ball very far from the field. We lost 5 to 15 points!!! Then we went back to school on the bus.   While we were waiting for the bus to come we went and saw a skate board park. When we got back to school at 4:30p.m, we saw the boys baseball team practicing for their baseball tournament the next day and we told a little white lie to them that we won two games not just one. Then all of us went home and some of them went to take a nap. That day I will never forget.