Reality TV is making young people stupid

Reality TV is making young people stupid. When young people are watching reality TV, they may copy what they see. For example, if kids hear swearing they might say it at school and then they will get in trouble watching some reality TV can actually teach you bad thing. Kids don’t know what is make believe and what’s real. They don’t know if the actors are real or just characters in the show. An actor may teach you how to drink alcohol by making these bad things to look cool. If you watch a certain cooking show it teaches you about temper tantrum selfishness, cruelty, and plain old stupidity. It will teach you qualities that are unacceptable for kids. So that’s why reality TV is making young people stupid

3 thoughts on “Reality TV is making young people stupid”

1. I agree. Have you noticed how often the F word is used nowadays? I blame Big Brother. People say that TV doesn’t infuence people. Then I ask this: why do companies pay lot of money to advertise on TV?

It all needs sorting out, starting with the parents.

2. I really enjoyed listening to your podcast. Your voice was very clear and expressive. Keep up the good work1 I also read your blog on reality shows. I agree with you. Some of those shows are not appropriate for young viewers.