My March Break

During March break I did a lot of cool things and yes sometimes it was boring. During the March break I went swimming in an inside pool, even though I don’t know how to swim that well, but I’ve been practicing.  I went with 3 of my friends and my sister and we had fun.  We went on  the slide which was all over the place.  It was really fun and I was kind scared to go on it because you go really fast down it and I like i said don’t know how to swim.  But I got through it. Another thing I did during the march break was I went to the mall with my friends and we had good time fooling around, buying things like hair dye.  I Was suppose to go to  the movies but my mom bought movies instead and ordered pizza so I invited my friends to come over and watch it.  After awhile the we thought the movie was boring and so we just went outside and went to the park to play.  We played tennis and took pictures to.  The March break was okay and we had a good time.  Well I had a good time with family and friends and sleeping in too.  Yes it was boring but I still had fun.