Thing I Like To Do

Art

I choose a paint brush to represent art. There are many reason why i choose art. First, I choose art because art is fun. It is fun because you can do anything to the art and make it beautiful. Second, you can make anything for example, you can make animal, you can draw a bedroom and then you can paint it. Finley, if you go to art class the art that you learn you can use it in school because school also do art too so you can use it in school it will help you get better mark. That is why i choose art.

Track and Field

I choose some ribbon to represent track and field. There is some reason why I choose Track and Field. First, track and field help you exercise and be healthy. It is healthy because track and field have some running events and it help you with health. Second,  track and field help you know if you are good at and you can present your school and go to Birchmount. Finally, the last reason is you get to push yourself to do something new. If you did not do track and field then it is new for some people so they might be scared or excited. When they do track and field they think they can do some event and when they will try their best and then they will be proud of you. That’s why i choose track and field.