Water Park

Will you go to the water park to play? Some people like to play in the water and with your friends. Why do people like to go to water parks? If it is summer you can go to the water park to cold down and having some fun. What do people think about the water park? I think the water park is fun because you can play with your friends and get to have some new friends .

We go to water park because you can make friends ship. Firstly, you can go on the water slide with your friends and you can go with your teacher too. Secondly, you can swim with you friend or teacher. Finally, you can put water on your friends face and have fun. That is why we go to the water park with our friends.

We like to go to water park because people like to go on to a lot of different kinds of water slide. Firstly, you can go on the super fast water slides with your boyfriend or teachers.. Secondly, you can go on the super dark slides. Finally, you can go on the super powerful slide and the fast slide too. That is why we like to go to the water park with friends.

I think the people will have some fun with there friends. Firstly, you can go on the diving and you can jump with your friends. Secondly, you can play in the water with your friends. Finally, you can sit on a boat and you can look around the water parks. That is how I think.

That is why we should go to the water park for the special class trip. We go to water park because you can make friends ship.  We like to go to water park because people like to go on to a lot of different water slide. I think the water park have a lot of fun.