I Am Invisible Or Dead

I am invisible or am i dead.  Chapter one the day he become invisible.  One day there was a boy call Benson but at school his class want to a field trip to the lad, the lad is call smart tom lad but Benson drank some green water and when Benson want back Benson because invisible. Chapter two is Benson dead or alive. When Benson go to the bathroom Benson look at the marry AHHHHH I AM A GHOST I AM DEAD said Benson, he want to look at his mom she was asleep and Benson want to school. Chapter three calling Benson mom.  When Benson got to the school, where is Benson is he late said the teacher, then the teacher call Benson mom, hallo said the mom hi your son is late do you know where is he said the teacher, no i don’t know where is he, hemant be coming to school now said the mom. Chapter four the ghost.  When the teacher is done calling Benson mom, Benson use the whiteboard it said i am right here i am not gone, then all the kid said to a ghost it want to eat us RUN AWAY FROM IT AHHHHHHHHHH but all the kid ran as far as they can but Benson was sad when school is over Benson want back home then he went to sleep when he wake up Benson want to the bathroom then he is not a ghost or invisible and Benson was very happy YAY I AM NOT A GHOST.  End of the story.  Did you like that story did you chose one yes or no.

How did Benson become ghost or invisible

Do i you how did benson become a ghost or invisible Benson become invisible by drinking the green water.