MINECRAFT

MInecraft is a great game to play. You survived by building shelter, armor, swords, food. The strongest food is steak and pork chop. Shelter is the most important thing in minecraft.

The way to start minecraft is get some wood and click   the E button to craft something for yourself. Put the wood in one square in their and it will give you wooden planks .Now put the wooden planks straight just one line down and it will give you sticks. Then put wooden planks and put it in all four boxes and it will give you a crafting table. Then after you are done building you can get materials to make weapons, armor and make houses. You need them because   monster will kill you and you have armor to protect you and weapons such as, wooden sword, wooden pickaxe and a wooden shovel .you can play with your friends and play new servers and  play a game called hunger games and you can kill other people or go team up with other people or friends. If it is morning you can go mining for iron or go mine diamond. You need a stone pickaxe to get it then go to your furnace and cook it for a 2 minute.  Then craft an armor to protect yourself and craft a pickaxe shovel and sword. That’s why minecraft is a great game to play

4 thoughts on “MINECRAFT”

1. Thank you. I will look into that and share it with my son. I signed him up for a summer camp through Hope College, Holland Michigan, that is The Science Behind Minecraft 🙂 I’m trying to embrace his addiction 🙂
    Have a great week. We are leading up to Spring Break so all the kids are excited here 🙂 Still snow on the ground but it is suppose to warm up soon.

2. Dear author,
    I am a teacher in Michigan and clicked on your class blog to check it out. I had to laugh that the first entry I read was on Minecraft because my son is so addicted to the game that I feel like I’m living in a Minecraft world 🙂 I wanted to compliment you on your entry. It was well written and informative…I plan on sharing it with my son tonight. He also enjoys watching the stampy longnose videos on youtube where stampy narrates going through his world. I recently read an educational article that states I shouldn’t be wigged out about my son playing so much Minecraft – it actually is a very educational game and gets him to be creative.
    Thank you for the article.
    Ms. Siebert
    8th grade American History
    Grand Haven Michigan.