On my birthday

On my birthday, my friends took me to the mall. We planned go and see a movie called Twilight but two of my friends didn’t want to see that movie because they wanted to see Madagascar 2. There were only the two of them that wanted to see Madagascar 2 but they didn’t end up seeing it because we voted and only the two of them raised their hands.  Everyone else voted for Twilight so we won and went to see that movie. When we went to see the movie, we were kind a late and we got the worst seats EVER! We have to sit at the bottom of the seat and it was really hard to see. Anyways during the movie we saw two of our other friends.  It was really funny during the movie because my friends were making a lot of noise like “Awww” every time the people in the movie were kissing and stuff. When we finished the movie we went out of the movie theatre and walked around the mall. Fist we went to the Foot Locker and I bought a cool pair of shoes and then all of us bought T-shirts for only like 3 dollars each. And then we went to the dollar store and bought a drink for only a dollar. When it was late, like 6pm, we got separated from each other until my friend’s sister came to pick us up and we had to look for the other two. And that was the only bad thing happened on my birthday.