MY FAMILY’S ANNUAL TRIP TO NIAGARA FALLS

Every year since I was born my family and I always go on a vacation. But where do we go every year?  We go to a place called Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls is a great place to be because they have a lot of activities and rides to go on like the Movies Theatre that has moving chairs, a museum that you can see stuff about the tallest man in the world and more. Niagara Falls is so good that if you wanted to stay there, you could because they have hotels that you can sleep in. But now they have a now place in there called the Great Wolf Lodge and every one is trying to go that when you try to book an reservation, they tell you that they’re all booked up until next year September. Not only is it a indoor water park but it’s a hotel as well. My family and I go to Niagara Falls every year cause there really isn’t enough time for everyone to have quality time together so we always make sure on the day we go to Niagara Falls that no one has anything to do. So that is why we go to Niagara Falls every year.